Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ashley Greene Looking Forward to 2011

She’s basking in the glory of her ever-rising acting career, and Ashley Greene can’t wait to see what the New Year holds.
During an interview with MTV News, the “New Moon” babe expressed her excitement about her upcoming projects.
Ashley exclaimed, “I'm very excited for it. While it will be sad to finish filming the last installment of ‘The Twilight Saga,’ I'm grateful to have so much to look forward to. There's so much going on and so many wonderful opportunities popping up for 2011, and somehow I feel very Zen right now — I'm in a good place!”
Ms. Greene also shared some goals she has set for herself. "‘Twilight’ and my upcoming projects have given me an amazing platform. I'm looking forward to doing as many diverse projects and roles as I can fit in this year! I'm also looking forward to continuing to make strides with mark's m.powerment campaign; it's important to me that I use my voice to inspire my young, female fans to pursue their dreams, just like I did. I'm so thankful for everything in 2010 and am extremely optimistic and excited about how much more can be accomplished this year.”
When asked about the scene in “Breaking Dawn” she’s most looking forward to, Ashley replied, “I’m most excited to film and see the big fight sequence against the Volturi. As a cast, we like to do as many of our own stunts as possible, so it's fun and challenging to shoot those scenes. Jeff Imada, the stunt coordinator, is such a blast to work with as well. I'm learning so much from him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment